Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders. By ordering goods from our website you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms. The supplier of the goods featured is MimiDisain LLC, Estonian registry number 12502416,.
- In addition to conditions set out in Terms all internet purchases are regulated by relevant state regulations.
- MimiDisan reserves the right to unilaterally change Terms and prices of goods sold without prior notice. All purchases are regulated by Terms valid at the moment of purchase.
- Products available, prices and discounts may differ from retail offers.
- Prices are displayed next to products.
- In addition to prices displayed next to products you will be charged for transportation according to your chosen delivery type. Delivery type and transportation cost are calculated in order basket.
Orders and cancellations
- Choose an item, size and add to basket.
- You can add, delete and change items in the basket.
- To make an order choose “Order” after that you are requested to choose delivery type.
- After filling the order form you will be directed to Payment page.
- Order is considered valid after you have successfully made the payment.
- You will get a notification e-mail from us informing you of the order details.
- We will add a paper invoice to the delivery.
- When you want to cancel an order contact us via email@example.com
- All web purchases are subjected to 100 % prepayment.
- Payments can be made via Estonian banks - Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, Danske, Krediidipank, LHV Pank with credit card.
- All payments are processed outside the web store in banks secure payment environment.
- If you would like to use other means of banks please just place the order and as you can't pay with Estonian bank links we will send you the invoice for the payment with regular bank transfer. For further details via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick up goods by yourself . Please schedule time +372 5556 6825.
- Omniva Parcel Delivery inside Estonia 2.79€
- Itella SmartPOST Parcel Delivery inside Estonia 2.99€
- Delivery inside EU is via regular post office or Omniva LLC, Itella SmartPost LLC parcel delivery service. For outside EU deliveries please contact email@example.com
- Please make sure that you have entered you full delivery address.
- Omniva Parcel Delivery LATVIA 6.99€
- Omniva Parcel Delivery LITHUANIA 7.99€
- Itella SmartPOST Parcel Delivery FINLAND 10€
- Omniva and Itella SmartPOSTi will notify you via SMS about the delivery arrival.
- Delivery is FREE OF CHARGE for orders over 39 € inside Estonia
- You can return goods and get a refund up to 14 days after the purchase by sending us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving the request we will send you a confirmation mail. 14 days starts from the delivery arrival date.
- To return goods you have to inform us by e-mail email@example.com or call us +372 5556 6825 and return goods no later than 14 days.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within fourteen (14) days.
- The goods do not need to be in their original packaging but unwashed, unworn and include all original. labels etc.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- If a refund or reimbursement for defective goods is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We are happy to have feedback from you, if you have any suggestions, complaints or problems please contact us via + 372 5556 6825 or send a e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Any personal information you provide to us and from which you can be identified is stored securely and confidentially and is processed fairly and lawfully. We do not provide 3rd party access to our client database.
Your Mimi Disain